It’s that time of year again when the Christmas parties are in full swing. We’re going to give you some easy tips on how to make that perfect look for your special night, which you can easily do away from home.
1) If you're wearing your favourite eyeshadow already – using your eyeshadow brush, dampen it slightly and re-apply your eyeshadow.
Start with the lighter colour in the corner of the eye, where the water duct is, before taking the brush just over halfway of the lid where the centre of the eye is.
2) With the brush still damp and using the dark shadow in your eye palette, apply eyeshadow to the other edge of the eye. When applying your eyeshadow, move the brush in smaller circular movements. This will help to blend the colour.
3) Wipe your brush dry, then apply a small amount of the dark eye shadow under the eye as near to the water line as possible, before adding eye-liner into the water line. Feel free to add eye-liner to the top of the eye too.
4) Ladies don’t forget to put on some mascara. I always go for 3 coats when I want I high volume look.
5) Add on little more blusher with a bronzer or golden base, to give you that shimmer so you look flawless on your evening.
6) Most importantly the lips, I always find wearing lipgloss in the winter is hard because when it’s windy outside, my hair always get stuck to my lipgloss which is a total pain! I have found wearing sheer lipstick or a matte lipstick is perfect! Re-apply your favourite lipstick with a lip liner underneath to make your lipstick last longer with all the celebratory drinking.
Before you’re ready to go party, don’t forget to add on some perfume 😊 Enjoy ladies…
Here are a few of my favourite’s products that I have tried and tested on myself and on many of my clients which everyone has loved and enjoyed using too!
If you are struggling with makeup and need a little extra help or just want to pamper yourself, why not book in and have one of the team from Morris Beauty Associates come and do your make up for you.